Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday =)

My family and I went to China for this holiday =) Is really fun and cold at China. We went to visit our grid grid grandfather's hometown, almost 200 years history, lol. It's a state in China called MeiZhou, somewhere around there I guess.Here is the map, we landed at ShenZhen International Airport and we went all the way to MeiZhou, took us about 6 hours, is freaking far. =(
Really enjoyed this holiday much, but school starting soon =( Anyway I really enjoy they year 2009!
Here are some pictures, I have somemore but I lazy to upload =P



Map





My grid grid grandfather's house





This sign board in China is freaking funny =D Look at the words carefully









My father and I


A famous place called 'tulou'


My mother and I =)


My brother and I =D






















No comments:

Post a Comment